Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is quickly becoming the standard of care when it comes to dental imaging. Our office is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care, and we are proud to introduce the Sirona SL-3Di CBCT Scanner into our practice. When it comes to your dental needs, the Sirona SL-3Di CBCT Scanner allows us to plan all aspects of your care with precision and accuracy.
- Sirona images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- Sirona scanners take 14 seconds, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your dental restorations better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.